Wind, Solar and Energy Storage ProjectsOur Projects
Source Energie is developing large offshore wind energy projects in Irish, UK and Norwegian waters. The projects will deploy a mix of fixed foundation and floating turbine technologies. Electrical grid connection strategies are an inherent part of the project development process. Source is also developing large scale hydrogen based energy storage solutions to firm up availability of project energy from its projects.
Source is also developing onshore solar projects in the UK, and is developing a range of battery storage projects which provide both balancing and grid ancillary services.
Project Development Priorities
- Siting wind projects further offshore for higher wind speeds and removing visible and environmental impact.
- Securing supply side partnerships for deep fixed and floating offshore suppliers and infrastructure
- Co-locating solar with storage to enhance dispatchability of projects
- Working closely with project stakeholders to achieve minimal environmental impact, optimal grid solutions and mutually beneficial working arrangements with local partners and industry
- Clear risk management process to ensure high success rate for initiated projects
- Focus on projects which can be delivered rapidly and utilise cutting edge technologies
How We Engage
As we announce our projects and identify local communities and parties that may be affected, we will be in touch. In the meantime, we would be delighted to hear from you with any general comments that you may have.