Source Energie is a new company but a deeply experienced team. Over the last twenty years, the team have been delivering renewable energy at increasing scale across the globe. They have established the company to efficiently deliver large scale electricity generation, storage and conversion projects that reduce our dependency on fossil fuels.
We are currently developing offshore wind, solar, battery and hydrogen projects in Ireland, the UK, Norway and are looking at other jurisdictions. We need to increase the size of our team to deliver this pipeline of projects and explore new opportunities. If you’re looking for a new role at the frontline of the energy transition, please come talk to us.
Our company culture is rooted in mutual respect, teamwork, and a passion for delivering high quality, well managed projects. We care about people, the impact of our projects and the improvements we can make to our environment. Our processes build on well-established development and delivery models, but we have the freedom to innovate and create new ways to work. We are determined to grow together, learn from each other, and have fun on the way.
The role reports to the CEO working on a number of active development aspects of the business.
The primary responsibilities will be:
• Development and management of business partnerships
• Investment processes and business case analysis
• Strategy formation
• Industry analysis and comparative analysis
• Financial modelling
• Active enthusiastic involvement in all other element of company development
• Positive contribution to the growth and culture of the company
The role requires a strong commercial background with engineering or business primary degree, potentially with MBA or relevant post graduate capability. Augmented by experience in business strategy formation, development and execution, and experience in dealing with corporate lenders and financial institutions. Strong presentation, communication and analytic skills are a prerequisite for this role.
The global requirements for renewable energy are huge and Source Energy will grow significantly over the next decade to help meet that need. We are proactively developing our offshore wind projects while simultaneously exploring other opportunities. This environment creates significant potential for growth and development of individuals within the company. We are committed to supporting that development through mentoring, coaching, further education and promoting talent internally.
• Primary degree in engineering or business, MBA or graduate degree preferred
• 5 to 10 years experience in business development, business strategy or corporate finance
• Up to date knowledge of renewable energy transition
• Strong team player and emerging business leader
•French or German language C1 level an advantage
What we offer:
• A competitive renumeration package including salary, annual bonus, healthcare, and pension contribution.
• A long-term incentive plan that shares the benefits with those who created the value.
• 25 days annual leave.
• A flexible working environment – homeworking options and practical annual leave policies.
• A dynamic, enjoyable, and fast-paced working environment with opportunities to grow and develop.
• The chance to make a positive difference to our energy future.
Interested candidates are invited to apply using the form on this page.